Ride the Divide in Lambertville

This weekend, the ACME screening room in Lambertville, NJ will show Ride the Divide four separate times! Not only will you see a great film and hear some great music, you will also have the chance to meet Executive Producer and Racer Matt Dion, but wait…there is more….you will also have the chance to support the Young Survival Coalition. 25% of all of your cycling related merch will go directly to the YSC with the other 75% supporting the ACME screening room.

Check the link for some more info.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: